Most Recent Event in Francis Park
The Run for the Hills is back in action in 2021 and now is the perfect time to train!
Run the 5k, walk the 1 miler, watch your kids compete in the 1 mile race or sign up to show your support and get an awesome commemorative t-shirt. These shirts been spotted in vacation photos from across the globe! This year marks our 30th year and 100% of the money raised from the Run for the Hills is spent directly on improvements in our beloved neighborhood Francis Park. Please sign up to support your park and neighborhood and encourage your neighbors and friends to join you!
- Running 30 consecutive years–1991 to 2021
- Best race food in StL including Ted Drewes, StL Bread Co, Edibles and Essentials, Pretzel Boys, LeGrands, Schnucks & Dierbergs
- Super cool blended t-shirt celebrating our 30th year
- Awards for the top runners
- Inflatables for kids of all ages
- Cheer on your favorite runners along the route
- Choose from: 5K Run through beautiful St Louis Hills ($25 in person or virtual runner with submitted time*) 1 mile walk around Francis Park ($20)
1 mile timed youth race around Francis Park ($20)
Don’t want to run or walk? Be a neighborhood supporter and sign up for the shirt ($25)
Register online: https://runsignup.com/rfth